Just a quick Basil Pesto recipe that can be made with the MasterChef Table Blender. Enjoy!
Quick Basil Pesto
Note: store the pesto in an airtight container to keep its vibrant green color
- Table Blender
- 2 cups Fresh Basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Pine Nuts
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Start by pulsing the basil leaves and pine nuts a few times in your MasterChef Table Blender
- Add Parmesan and garlic and pulse several times more. Make sure to clear the sides of the blender with your spatula.
- With your table blender running, slowly and steadily add the olive oil. Doing this slowly helps the olive oil emulsify and not separate. Make sure to clear the sides of the blender with your spatula periodically.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and enjoy your pesto!
Leave a Reply